Jeez... when I decided to accept this challenge, I didn't expected it to be so difficult to think of seven interesting things. I know I'm not dull, but damn this is hard! Hope the ones I came up with qualify as 'interesting'!!
1. I am a football fanatic! I watch every single game I can. And, if for some ungodly reason I can't see the game, I have NFL Mobile on my phone so I don't miss a second of what's going!!! My favorite team is Pittsburgh.
2. Fall is my favorite season. I don't like heat-- at all. I prefer the temp to be between 55-65. Fall contains everything I love-- cool weather, crisp air, cider mills, color change, pumpkins, hayrides, bonfires, football, hoodies, blue jeans... and Halloween. Which is, by far, my favorite of all the holidays.
3. This next one is a deep-dark secret... but I'm gonna let it out. I love the show Pretty Little Liars on ABC Family. Don't judge me. I know it's silly-- but there's something about it that is so damn addicting.
4. I am married to my high school sweetheart. We met our sophomore year and have been together ever since. He is the only man I've ever loved, and the only one I've ever been with. This year, we celebrated our 9-year wedding anniversary (and our 14 year cumulative anniversary). These days, that's a pretty impressive feat.
5. I live next to a cemetery. You can't really see it from inside the house, unless you look really hard (through the small tree line that separates us). Most people, when I tell them, get kinda creeped out. I love it though. They are the quietest neighbors we've ever had!!! I figure all's well until the zombie apocalypse hits, lol!
6. I've decided to go back to school to get my Masters in Education. I haven't been able to find a teaching job yet (we just moved back to Michigan, from Tennessee, a few months ago). The job market in Michigan sucks-- and it gets worse the father north you go since it's more sparsely populated. I'm hoping that by working towards my masters, I will be more desirable and that it will increase my odds of getting one of the few jobs that come available.
7. I collect rocks. Whenever I go somewhere awesome, I collect a rock from that place. Mostly, it's been from bodies of water, tourist locations, or really historically-significant places. Examples of places I have rocks from: the Atlantic Ocean, Cumberland River, Ohio River, Valley of Fire (in Nevada), Smokey Mountain National Park, inside Mammoth Cave (in Kentucky), Tulum (in Mexico), and all of the Great Lakes (from various landmarks on each one). Some of those rocks were not supposed to be taken, but somehow I ended up with one (shhh, don't tell).
Since I don't have many followers yet, I'm not going to do the required 'tagging' that the other authors did. However, I am gonna go with what NightTempest did-- and just ask that you comment on this post if you decide to accept the challenge (that way I can visit and read what you wrote).