Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tumblr

Holy shit, it feels like forever since I've posted! I have been crazy busy with work, as Gweall told everyone when he posted the last chapter of Survivors. There have been a few cool things going on here that I thought I'd share...

1. Forever ago, I created a Tumblr account (http://naughtycouture.tumblr.com/).
I follow RobCub32 and NightTempest as of right now, but am really interested to see who else is over there.

And, as I love photography... I am hoping to start utilizing the site more than I have been!! If you haven't already... check it out :) I've already posted a few pics... and trust me, those-- as well as the others I have in queue-- are definitely worth seeing!! *evil grins*


2. Gweall and I have been back at it! Survivors is finished, we are working on completing The Divide 2... and we have a few new ideas we've been throwing around as well. Needless to say... it's been too long and we're anxious to get back to work!!!

3. I've been stalking all my favorite authors *smirks*... but have had almost ZERO time to actually comment on stories and whatnot. Well... that dry spell is over! I'll be catching up on all that over the next week or so-- because as a writer and editor I know how important feedback is to an author.

~Naughty

No comments:

Post a Comment